in various fields.
HTV (High-Temperature Vulcanizing) is also known as HCR (Heat Cured Silicone Rubber). You can mold these materials into various shapes and products (hoses, rubber strips, rubber rollers, and rubber cloth). Still, the biocompatibility of silicone rubber is a critical key feature of rubber replacement.
Depending on different properties, you can divide it into lots of varieties: general-purpose, high-tear strength, high and low-temperature resistance, low compression set, electrical wire and cable, solvent and oil resistance, flame retardancy, electrical conductivity, and steam resistance etc.
1. General-Purpose for Molding
- General molding purpose translucentsilicone rubber with 30A to 90A hardness
- General compression molding, heat cure silicone rubber
- FDA compliant
Applications: O-rings, gaskets, pads, buttons, and keypads
2. High Tear Strength
- Good release properties
- Excellent processability
- Exceeds ROHS,REACH, and FDA
all kinds of sheathing, wallet, watchband, rubber band, jewelry, and other high strength products.
3. Food Grade
Food grade silicone is a type of silicone that’s safe for use with food. The silicone is used frequently to make molds for food that start as liquids before solidifying. It is non-toxic and does not stain food, dishes, or cookware. It is easily removed from cast objects and safe for various plastic things.
- Platinum cure silicone rubber
- High strength and semitransparent.
- It is manufacturedin strict accordance with US FDA CFR21. Part177.2600. EN14350.2 standards and EU RoHS.
- It featuressuperior elastic resilience, good thermal aging resistance, and anti-yellowing property.
- It is stable and resistant to extreme temperatures from -60℃ to 250℃
Application: kitchenware, baby nipple, and sexy toys.
4. Medical Purpose
- It’s tested for bio-compatibility and is appropriate for medical applications.
- It meetshigh manufacturing, bio-compatibility, and safety standards (EU Regulation 2017/745 (MDR) or ISO 10993).
Application: Medical tube, respirator mask
5. Soft Low Hardness
- High strength
- Low hardness
- Good softness
- MeetsROHS and REACH
Application: keeps films fresh, antiskid mats, insole, swimming Caps, and soft parts
6. High-Temperature Resistant
- Excellent resistance to hot air
- Can maintain high flexibility at high temperatures at sufficient oxygen environments
- Good thermal stability, displaying long-term resistance up to 300°C
Applications: Silicone brush for baking pans, high-temperature gaskets, silicone utensil rest
7. High Transparency Fumed
- High transparency
- High strength
- Excellent process-ability
- Good yellowing resistance
- MeetsROHS, REACH, and LFGB
Application: high transparent sundries and high transparent health products
8. High Resilience
- High rebound resilience
- Good mechanical properties
- meets ROHS, REACH, and FDA
Applications: Seals, gaskets, special products, and other miscellaneous items with high resilience requirements
9. Flame Retardant
- Exceptional flame and heat resistance
- Humidity resistance
- Water resistance
- Electrical insulation
- Complies with UL 94-V0 flame retardant rating
Applications: anode cover, ignition wire, spark plug protection cover
10. Conductive Product
- You can modify the high-insulation silicone rubberfor good electrical conductivity.
- Electrically conductive silicone rubber products compound with carbon and other electrically conductive materials.
Applications: Conductive particles, conductive strips, electrodes, and EMI shielding; can be used to make stress cone semi-conductors for insulator terminals or connectors.
11. Silicone Extrusion Tube
- High voltage resistance
- Good tear strength
- Suitable for continuous production of ignition cables, heating cables, power cables, etc.
Applications: Electrical Wire and Cable, Silicone tube for led strip
12. High-voltage Resistance & Insulation
- High-voltage resistance
- High dielectric strength
Applications: power equipment components such as insulators
The questions you should know about cooparation
A: We’ll provide Free samples, and client pay the freight cost.
A: Depends on the quantity, weight etc. We’ll check the best cost by DHL, FedEx, TNT, and UPS Or you can use freight collect.
A: Sure, we can make customized silicone rubber according to your specific requirements.
A: Providing the application field and detailed requirements.
A: It depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Usually we can ship within 3-7 working days after order confirmed.
A: We have ROHS, REACH, FDA, LFGB etc.